Hoda Kotb

Hoda Kotb

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Booze-day Tuesday!!!

I am going to start today's blog a little different. =) Today was Joy Bauer's (@joybauer) FIRST EVER Google+ hangout! I was lucky enough to be chosen to ask her a question! Watch the video below to hear all of Joy's awesome health tips! (watch the whole thing! but my question starts at 27:43/ 44:58/ 46:53) Notice anything in my background? ;)

Watch live streaming video from joybauer at livestream.com

I know it was a bit hard to hear my questions so I will post them below! 
1. What is the best small & light snack to have before a workout?
2. When is the best time to workout?


On Today's KLG and Hoda Show...

Kathie Lee returned to Today's show after a little vacation in the Florida Keys.
On her vaca she enjoyed some singing & dancing at Alabama Jacks!









The Secret to Confidence with Kate White & Dr. Janet Taylor


- Keep a list of why you are great!

- Take risks on a smaller scale!

- Believe in yourself!

- Don't go in defeated!






Sara in the City! This happened to be a favorite clip of mine being the saucy Pa native that I am! Who is crossing their fingers for an early Spring? I know I am! We will find out on Feb. 2!




Joy's 25,000lb Weight Loss Challenge
On air the weight loss total was 23,000lbs! I found out later during Joy's first ever Google+ hangout that she had reached her goal of 25,000lbs lost! Yay! Congrats! Thank you to everyone who participated and you should all be so proud of yourselves! I guess we will be seeing Joy getting her jump rope on for an hour long show soon! xx



Today's Inspiration





Today's "iHoda Playlist" song of the day!(Remind Me by Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood)


See You Tomorrow for Wine-sday Wednesday!!! xx

1 comment:

  1. Loved today's blog Lauren it was so poitive and the Joy session was great...I am trying to get healthy and fit too!!! The song of the day... Loved It!! Punksatawney Phil story brings back memories being a Philly girl myself. Thanks Laur <3

    ReplyDelete