Hoda Kotb

Hoda Kotb

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wine-sday Wednesday!!!

On Today's Hoda and KLG show...

Kathie looked absolutely stunning and very classy in her winter white dress.


Will there ever be a night when a talk show isn't talking about KLG and Hodie? I think not... (skip ahead to the 1:38 mark.)



For those of you who didn't know, Anderson Cooper has his own new talk show "Anderson". Hoda and Kathie stopped by Anderson's new show on Monday to film an episode which will be airing tonight. (Check your local listings)

Anderson Cooper's photo It’s #Winesday! @todayshow’s @hodakotb @KathieLGifford join the conversation... [PIC] #Anderson
Anderson Cooper on WhoSay

Here are a few web-exclusives:







video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Fun Pics from the show:





















After today's show the girls are heading over to catch a matinee of "Sister Act" on broadway. Enjoy Ladies!!! (Follow Hoda and I on Twitter- @hodakotb/@LaurenNicole612)





Here is a Hoda Favorite to keep you jiving through your day!


Come back tomorrow for Thirst-day Thursday! xx

1 comment:

  1. I totally missed the show today and I was so happy to catch up with everything on this blog. Thanks Lauren! I poured myself a glass of wine and relax while catching up :)I just loved and laughed at the pic with Anderson Hoda and KLG drinking out of their big wine glasses. Anderson's face was amusingly distorted. I also loved the answer to the question on how Hoda and Kathy Lee stay freinds because me and my daughters and sons do the same...we just love to have fun and laugh! Be back tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete